❝ My heroes are and were my parents. ❞
St. Mary’s Academy is proud to present the second in our month of events. Parent Week; a week where the parents come to visit, to see all the success that being at St. Mary’s has brought you.
Let’s explain a bit.
Parent week is simple, really. The way it goes for you depends on when you joined SMA, and who your character’s parents are/were. For example;
- If you were a member of Generation 1, all that’s needed is for you to revive any blogs of characters that have a child currently taken.
— Basically, you’ll be sending in the link for either your old character’s blog, or a new blog specifically for Parent Week, so that we can all follow them for the week.
- If you were not a member of Generation 1, and your character(s) do not have have parents that were characters during Generation 1, simply make a sideblog for that parent.
— I think this one’s the easiest to understand. If your character isn’t the offspring of Generation 1 characters, you will create completely new parents for your character.
- If you were not a member of Generation 1, and your character(s) do have parents from Generation 1, message the main, and we will help you figure something out.
— Some of the characters’ parents may have been played by current members of SMA. If so, you won’t have to worry about playing their parents.
— Some characters’ parents may not have been played by current members. And depending on who the parents were, and were played by, the Admins will decide on who those parents will be played by, or if they will be played at all.
Parent Week may seem a bit complicated, but it’s not that bad. It’ll definitely be worth it.
The Events of Parent Week:
- Everyday, the parents will be “allowed” to interact via gif chats, or paras.
- There will be three tasks pertaining to the parents, and their relationships with their children.
The Rules of Parent Week:
- All parents must have an adult face claim. They’re adults now, after all!
- The admins must approve said FCs, to prevent duplicates, and any confusion. In order to achieve approval, please send in a message to the main.
- Stay active, and include everyone. Yes, this was stated last week, but activity and inclusion is imperative to every event of SMA’s Event Month. So, it will be reiterated every event post.
Parent Week officially begins on 3/12/14, and ends on 3/19/14.
This is long and wordy, but it’s a complicated event, and everything is necessary to help it go as smoothly as possible. If there are any questions concerning Parent Week, feel free to contact any of the admins via aim or the main!
— The St. Mary’s Administration
❝ I can't see having anyone else as my heroes. ❞
A very excited Admin C here!
Dream Week has been great, I’m so happy with the level of activity that’s been going on. I really hope that it carries over to next week, and then of course, next month, after our event month ends! Sadly, though, today’s the last day. So, wrap up any threads that you’ve got goin’ on today.
The info for the next event will be posted once all four admins discuss it! But I’ll give you a little hint as to what it is. We’ve been talking about doing it for a while now, and it’s finally happening! Hopefully some of you will get it from that, because I won’t be sayin’ anymore. I’m pretty excited for it though.
On another note, I updated the ooc page again. The last theme was too complicated to keep up with, so I found a new one. But that means that I need all of you guys to make sure that everything’s up to date, age wise and character wise. If it’s not, or for some reason you’re not on it, just shoot the main a message, and I’ll fix it right up for you!
But keep up the activity levels. You guys are awesome, and I’m super impressed with the turn around!
xoxo, Admin C
Oh lord, okay. There’s so many it’s not even funny. I’d suggest just going through our wanted tag. That’d be easier than me listing out all of the characters we want.
— Admin C
Mila Kunis looks a little old to pass for a high school student, but the Sarah Hyland character does have a sister already written. (x) We’d love you have you in the roleplay though, so if you would like help finding a character to play or a faceclaim to write an OC, we’d be more than happy to help!
- Admin Kae
You have approached our 5 day post activity period and must post or message the main to prevent receiving a second warning.
You have already received a warning and must message the main or post with your account to not have your role reopened.
These roles have been re-opened as a result of inactivity or if a roleplayer has decided to relinquish the role. Please unfollow the following blogs. Names that are not links have been deleted.
These roles have been filled since the last activity check. Please be sure you are following these character blogs:
CURRENT PERMISSION SLIPS
These characters have contacted the admins regarding a break from the roleplay for personal reasons and are expected to return to their roles: